Having opportunities to interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds has broadened my perspective and shaped how I view the world. I have come to recognize that many hard-working, creative, and loving people face challenges such as poverty, family instability, unemployment, discrimination, fear, homelessness, food insecurity, and physical or mental health struggles. These individuals do not need judgment or scrutiny. They need love, encouragement, and hope.
As a disciple of Jesus Christ, I believe I have the responsibility to love and serve God’s children. I feel deeply blessed to have His light guide my path, and I want to share the blessings I have received with others.
Reflecting on my own cultural development and positionality, I recognize both the privileges I hold and the unique perspective my life experiences have given me. These reflections inspire me to approach clinical work with humility, compassion, and a commitment to serve in the best way I can.


Comments
Post a Comment